Nuke Debt


 Tax Debt


  What to do if you owe the IRS Money

If you owe the IRS less than $10,000 you can usually resolve your tax debt on your own. However, if you owe the IRS over $10,000, you should work with a tax professional who is experienced and qualified to handle this more difficult situation.

When you hire a tax professional, you need to ensure that they are a CPA, Enrolled Agent, or tax attorney- as those are the only professionals allowed to practice before the IRS. CPAs and attorneys are limited to practicing in the states that they are licensed, while Enrolled Agents can practice in any state.

Your hired tax professional will help to alleviate your debt through 1 of 4 means....
Read More

  Bankruptcy Tips and Advice

 Tax Attorney Tips




tax attorneyAre you having trouble with the IRS or your local state’s tax department? If so, you should consider hiring a tax attorney in order to assist in resolving your financial situation. A good tax attorney should be able to help you through an audit, remove tax liens, lower fines, and can assist in self-employment tax issues. Typically, tax regulations are challenging and confusing; therefore, taxpayers who are unaware of the numerous tax laws should hire a tax attorney to resolve their tax issues.

Finding an effective tax attorney can be a challenge; however...  Read more

Settle Your Tax Debt!


Privacy Policy    |    Articles
Copyright © All rights reserved.